- Recruiting Marketing Certificate Renewal
- Why should I renew my RMK certificate?
- What is the process that I should follow to start the renewal process?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- The Recruiting Marketing Certificate should be renewed.
- Customers should check the certificate expiration date and contact SAP before the end of its validity period.
- If the certificate is already expired the customer can follow the same process.
- If the RMK certificate expires, users/candidates accessing the jobs page will receive a warning message informing them
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
- This does not mean the jobs page is down and is not a showstopper.
- Users just need to choose on "Click here to close this webpage" or "Continue to this website (not recommended)":
Process to renew your certificate:
When the expiry date is approaching or certificate is already expired, open an incident with Cloud Product Support for Recruiting Marketing Product with the following information:
- Common Name (CN)
- Organization (O)
- Organizational Unit (OU)
- Email Address (the person that will be managing the certificate)
- City/Locality (L)
- State/Region (ST)
- Country (C)
Note: If the certificate is under a Subject Alternative Name, please make note of this name in the incident so it can be provided to the Operations Team.
- The Cloud Product Support team will then contact the Operations team to start the renewal process.
- The information provided is given to Operations who will create the CSR
- The Cloud Product Support team will send to you the CSR information
- You will then need to procure the SSL (KB article 2565122) based on the CSR information and attach the SSL file to the incident.
- Cloud Product Support will then send the SSL file to Operations who will complete the renewal process.
IMPORTANT: The request for renewal of certificates must be requested at least 2 weeks prior to expiry because the Operations team might take up to 5 days to get that information.
Note: there is no cost associated with this process.
sf, success factors, RMK, Renewing Certificate, Expired Certificate, CSR, SSL , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To