In Employee Central, you can create multiple employments by adding one or more secondary employments for a user that already has an employment in the system.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
To create one or more secondary employments, follow the steps below:
- Go to the employee's Employment Information page.
- Click Take Action > Add Employment Details.
- On the Update Employee Records page, select Add Employment Details.
- In the Add Employment Details portlet, click Add Employment Details.
- Select the corresponding event reason for adding a new employment.
- As Hire Date, enter the date when the new employment starts.
- In the New Assignment Company field, select the company for the new employment.
- In the Secondary Employment Information portlet, in the "Set as secondary employment for all SuccessFactors processes?" field, select:
- Yes if the new employment is a secondary employment.
- No if the new employment should become the main employment. The existing main employment automatically becomes a secondary employment.
EC, secondary employment, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To