When searching by any user on LMS environment, no results are displayed, not even the message 'There are no records found'.
In addition, the following error message is noticed when clicking on a recent user from the Recent Window (Bookmarks > Recent):
Learning management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an Administrator on LMS environment
- Navigate to Users > Users
- Proceed on any search or just click on the Search button
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors
- Look for 'User' and Edit it
- On the Selector field, look for ‘selectClause.mainSqlClause’
- You will see a long search criteria. You should add on the end of this search criteria the following: PA_STUDENT.GAMIFICATION_STUD_ID
- Please use a comma to separate the last search criteria to that one.
Please review the follow screenshot as a reference:
User Search PA_STUDENT.GAMIFICATION_STUD_ID Cannot search user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem