JDM - Job Specific competencies are not pulling according to the job code into the PM Form
Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Make sure in Manage Template -> Competencies section -> Job Specific is enabled and Job codes are linked with the specific Roles
3. Go To Admin Tools
4. Performance Management -> Launch Forms
5. Navigate to Performance Management Tab -> Check for the Competency section
6. Competencies are not available according to the Job code
- Competencies might be mapped to the Family Level competency roles, which means competencies are mapped to the family.
- Competencies mapped to the Role's Family will not get synced in the system and it will not show the competencies in the PM Form.
- Please note: If competency is mapped to both family and role, then it means the competency is always family competency, although it appears on "Edit: Role" page.
In JPB delete the competencies from Family then map it to the Role and launch a new form.
1. Admin Tools -> Job Profile content -> Select Families and Roles
2. We can see "Family Name" under that Roles created
3. Open the Role -> Delete competencies mapped to the Families -> Map it only with Roles
Competency could be mapped to Role in JDM1.0, but Competency could be mapped to Family or Role in JPB, so the system will only sync competencies mapped to Role to JDM1.0, but competencies mapped to role's family will not.
Job Profile Buileder Competencies Competencies not pulling in PM Form Job specific competency are not showing in PM Form JDM JPB Job specific competency Roles and Family JDM 2.0 Competencies , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FAM , PM Competencies Behaviors Families and Roles , Problem