- New Hire went through the I9 Verification process after completing their New Employee Step.
- I9 Verification process work queue.
Reproducing the Issue
- The new hire has a I9 Verification activity after completing the new employee step.
- After completing the new employee step the new hire manually started a new activty under the I9 Verification process.
- To check to see how the activity got into the I9 verification work queue you need to go to the audit trail.
- Find the candidates name and then hover over the audit trail icon to the right and click on the icon as seen in the screen shot below.
3. Once selected a pop up box will appear and you can view the entire audit trail of this activity. If you want additional information pertaining to a specific time inside the audit trail, clik on the line item and another pop up box with additional specific information will appear. See screen shot below:
4. In the example above I wanted to investigate further the line item Process End. Once I selected the line item the pop up box appeared and provided additional information.
- Audit Trail
- Work Queue