This KB article outlines admin ability to view Delete button for deleting competency.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Mangement - LMS (Stand Alone LMS only)
Reproducing the Issue
When admin navigate to Performance > Competency
This could be happening due to missing 'Delete Competency' work flow.
As an admin:
1. Navigate to Performance tab.
2. Click on Competency menu button.
3. Search for Competency to be deleted.
Note that there is no button to delete or it is grayed out.
1) System Admin > Security > Role Management > Search for role assigned to your admin account > click on edit.
2) Click on work flows tab > add one or more from the list > Under 'Performance Management' select check box for 'Delete Competency' and Add.
Now when you select any competency ID should be able to view Delete button.
delete, work ,flow, competency , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
|Deletebutton not available.PNG|