You are not able to search and select an Org Unit in Organizational Work Distribution Rule.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Administrator workcenter and General Settings view.
2. Select Organization Work Distribution Rule subview.
3. Edit Service and Support Team for Service Requests - Social Media.
4. Select Add Rule and Enter Name.
5. Select Input help button in Org Unit Responsible.
6. Enter Org Unit ID: 9999.
No Results Found
1. Make sure the Org Unit 9999 is valid till date.
2. Check if the Org Unit is maintained as Service Organization and Sales Organization.
In case both of the above two options are valid then follow below steps:
1. Go to the Organizational Management workcenter.
2. Select Org Structures and navigate to the respective Org Unit ID 9999.
3. Select Functions tab.
Then change to Edit mode:
1. Uncheck the Service Organization and Sales Organization flag.
3. Reset/recheck the Service Organization and Sales Organization flag.
4. Save again.
5. Finally Check and Activate the respective Org (Sub)Structure with Org Unit ID 9999.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To