Countries Côte D'ivoire, Bolivia and Taiwan are not available in the country dropdown list although configured in the picklist file.
Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
The issue should appear on different scenarios. Below two scenarios where the same may occur.
- Add a Candidate:
- Go to Recruiting;
- Candidates Tab;
- Click on “Add Candidate”;
- At this point, user will be able to provide the basic information for the candidate being added, setting the country candidate is from, per example;
- Open the options available;
- Côte D'ivoire, Bolivia and Taiwan not available as options.
- Candidate creating an account on External Career site:
- Go to external career site;
- Click on “Sign In” -> Create an account;
- List of countries do not contain Côte D'ivoire, Bolivia and Taiwan as options.
The list of available options is controlled based on the “country” picklist configured and linked to the standard “Country” field on Candidate Profile Template.
The country picklist loaded into the instance must be the ISO standard country values in order to have the system working as expected.
However, these four specific countries are the exceptions to the general rule and must be configured differently.
1. Export your Picklist file (Admin Center -> Picklist Management);
2. Make sure that “Unicode (UTF -8)” is selected when exporting and managing the picklist file;
3. Update the country picklist to:
Côte d'ivoire (instead of ISO: Côte d'Ivoire)
Bolivia (Instead of ISO: Bolivia, Plurinational State of)
Taiwan (Instead of ISO: Taiwan, Province of China)
4. Upload updated picklist file;
SAP Knowledge Base Article 2088658 - Picklists: Working with Legacy Picklists (Importing, Editing and Creating) - Platform
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem