When employee details are entered while trying to create a Shopping Cart system throws the below given error message:
Source fields for creation of REQUESTDETAILS_WO along association ROOT/REQUESTDETAILS_WO cannot be mapped.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the link Go Shopping under Common Tasks.
- Enter the employee in the field Employee in step 1 Set Defaults.
- You may receive the above error message.
Self-Service Procurement (Shopping Carts) is not activated in the scoping.
Follow the below steps to scope shopping cart:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the view Implementation Projects.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3: Scoping.
- Select the expand Purchasing.
- Select the expand Self-Service Procurement.
- Select the check box Shopping Carts.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To