- Incorrect default values.
- Default values shows as equal instead of not equal.
Default Values shows as value to be included, despite being defined as being excluded in the BEx Query variable.
- BEx Query with Selection Option Variable with excluded Default Values, shows the Default Values to be included in Lumira Variable Prompt screen, instead of being excluded.
- SAP Lumira 1.27 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- In BEx Query Designer, create a BEx Query.
- Filter the data in the BEx Query using a Selection Option Variable with Default values to be excluded.
- In SAP Lumira Desktop, connect the BEx Query with Selection Option Variable with Default values to be excluded, and notice the default values of the variables shows as values to include, instead of values to exclude.
- This product defect has been reproduced at SAP, and has been tracked under SAP Note 2225590
- The issue is resolved in the following product update and above:
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.29
Lumira, SAP BW, BEx Query, Default Value, excluded , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS-BW , Lumira Discovery SAP BW Online Connection , Bug Filed
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0