- Want to add a new form
- Want to add new fields to the already existing form
- Want to change the content of the form
- Want to update the data displayed in the form
Organization's decision to update the form
Prerequisite: PDF Editor , Data Keys
If you need Data Key information, please create a support ticket
If you would like to use conditions for mapping the field , please work with Professional Services team.
Uploading of forms can be done through Super administrator site or Onboarding Application or in the Data base. Below illustration is through the onboarding application.
- Get the new form and map the correct fields using PDF editor.
- For Signature fields do not use Digital signature box, use only text box in the PDF Editor.
- For Date Format, please go to the format tab in the field properties and choose the correct format.
5) Once it is uploaded, you should be able to see the mapped fields. To see the fileds in the form, click on the + sign which appears before the form name
6) If you need to add any input value to the field, please choose the field and click on the ... in the input value field. Choose the correct key.
7) Uploading of the form is completed. Now you have to make sure that the new form is in the correct group. Go to Reference Files -> Forms. Check the group under which the form is residing. If the form is not in the correct group, then just move the form to the correct group.
Select the correct group and move the form from the left hand side to the right hand side.
8) If the form should be attached to a notification for signature, then the new form should be attached to the notification. Go to Notification tab, select the notification and choose Notification's Form To Sign. Choose the form in the left hand side and move to right hand side.
PDF form ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem