1. Login to SFSF Instance and navigate to Recruiting-> Job Requisitions.
2. Then navigate to the 'Candidate Summary Page' from there by clicking on the link shown in below screenshot.
3. So the concern here is how to get the data for the 'Source' field displayed on this 'Candidate Summary screen'(highlighted below) via the Successfactors APIs.
Employee Referral - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
The 'source' field displayed on the screen is an Internal field and is not exposed via the SFSF APIs, hence this data cannot be retreived via the API calls.
However the data for this field can be fetched using the Adhoc Reports and below are the steps to generate that report.
1. Login to SFSF Instance.
2. Go to Reports -> Adhoc Reports
3. Click on Create New Report -> Recruiting V2
4. Enter the report name and then navigate to Columns and select the field as shown below in order to retreive the data for this field.
5. You can then use any filters or configurations required and then 'Save' and 'Generate' this report to retreive the data.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To