When an admin imports a PRD report and publishes it, the said report is not available.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Import a Custom Report (no reports with the same name currently exist in the instance) to LMS.
2. You will find the report under 'Unpublished' reports category after import and save it.
3. Edit the report and Publish it, the report will disappear and can't be found in both published and unpublished report categories.
When you import a custom report into LMS, a new workflow associated to this report will be generated in the instance to control your access to see and run this report.
Your Admin Account needs to have this workflow under your assigned admin role to be able to see and run it as a published report.
You need follow below instructions to add the workflow to users to fix the issue:
1. Go to System Admin -> Securities -> Role Management:
Search for the User role for which you need to add the workflow. ( using the "add one or more from list" link)
2. Go to Workflow Tab -> Click on add one or more from the list link.
In the report section you will find the workflow for the custom report which you imported: Like "Run Custom report name Report". Check checkbox for the row and click on Add button.
Imported report; workflows; Published; Custom Reports; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To