You want to Scrap the product which exists at Site with Id ABC which is an Externally Managed Warehouse managed by your warehouse provider.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks View and select Scrapping subview.
- Enter Site ID which is externally managed and Product ID details.
- Choose Next using guided activity, system throws error message : No matching inventory items found
When you are trying to perform Scrapping for any product which is at 3PL Site with id ABC, it actually does not physically exists at your end.
- Go to the Third Party Logistics Work center.
- Go to Common Tasks View.
- Choose New Inventory Change in Externally-Managed Location sub view.
- New Window Opens up , enter all mandatory details under General Tab.
- Navigate to Line Items tab, Add Row, enter Item ID.
- Now in next column, enter reason as Scrapping and Movement Direction as Goods Issue.
- Then enter the required Product ID, Identified Stock and Quantity which you want to scrap.
- Perform Check and Release.
Now system creates Notification ID for scrapping, which you can see under Third Party Logistics Work center.
- Go to 3PL Inventory Management View.
- Choose Inventory Notifications Sub view.
- Show All Notifications and find required ID.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To