You want to modify the name of a country or the translation without breaking functionality.
Example: You want to change the label for Taiwan from "Taiwan, Province of China" to simply "Taiwan"
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Country has been migrated to MDF, which makes it easy to maintain translations from the Admin Center.
In this example we will update the translation for Taiwan in German.
1. Login as a Administrator user and access Admin Center
2. Search for " Manage Data" in the Tool Search
3. Select "Country" in the First drop-down and select the country you wish to modify in the Second drop-down.
4. Click on "Insert New Record"
5. Select an Effective Date
6. Click on the Globe symbol next to the Country field
7. Enter the desired translation for associated language. In this case, we are updating the translation for Taiwan in the field "Deutsch (German)"
8. Once you have completed the changes, select Done
9. Click on Save
label, translate, iso, code, name, english, spanish, french, objects, mdf, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To