Scheduled Offering price is not displayed in Catalog search page from user side.
This article is applicable to all environments of Successfactors Learning application.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create new Scheduled only type item and scheduled offering.
2. Change Chargeback method for Item and scheduled offering. It should be other than "No Charge". By default Scheduled offering inheritt Item Chargeback settings.
Item Chargeback Method:-
Scheduled Offering Chargeback Method:-
3. Price should be present at Scheduled offering level and Item level.
Scheduled Offering Price:-
4. Login as User. Go to Catalog Search -> Search for the Item. Click on View Course Dates.
We can observe that the Price is not visible.
There is a field present at Scheduled Offering level named "Published Price". If the attribute is not added into Visible section of Scheduled Offering Record Configuration then Price will not be displayed on Catalog search page from User side.
1. Login as Admin into LMS.
2. Go to System Admin -> Configuration -> Record Configuration.
3. Select a record to configure as "Scheduled Offering"
4. Select "Published Price" from Available area and click on Add button to add it into Display area and Save the changes.
5. Login as User. Go to Catalog Search page -> Search for the item.
You will be able to see Price for Scheduled Offering.
Scheduled Offering Price, Catalog search not showing price, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To