- On the Career Worksheet,you can include a checkbox on each future Role, which will allow the User to specify that the Role is a Career Interest on her/his Employee Profile. The instance must have a "preferredNextMove" background-element defined in the live profile data model xml, and also have a "title" data-field defined within that background-element. Additional data-fields may also be present.
- Unexpected error on specifying role from Career Worksheet in Live/Employee Profile.
SuccessFactors BIZX: Career Development & Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Development tab and then navigate to Career Worksheet
- Check the Make public in Live Profile checkbox.
- Unexpected error comes on specifying the role for Employee Profile
Fields other than title field inside "preferredNextMove" background portlet would be configured as a mandatory field.
- Export the Succession Data Model xml from provisioning
- Check the background portlet with the id "preferredNextMove"
- Check if any field, other than title is configured as a mandatory field (required='true').
This background portlet should have only one field; title as a mandatory field because Career Worksheet populates data in title field only and if any other field is configured as a mandatory field then the data won't be updated via Career Worksheet.
- Preferred Next Move
- Career Interest
- Show in Profile