- We recently moved from PMv11 to PM v12A forms The default rating scale type visible in the form is STAR rating.
- After validation of the old PM v11 form to the new V12A form, the form does not display the default STAR rating scale type. It shows only drop-down values.
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch v12 PM form, and confirm whether a STAR rating scale is used or a drop-down rating scale
- When a reverse scale is used, only drop-down values are displayed. If you have a reverse-scale in obj/comp section then it will not show star rating as well.
- This is functioning as designed. To use the star rating system, you cannot use a reverse scale.
- Reverse scale, star rating, v12
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions