- The word “Job” or "JOB" appears at the end of every job requisition title on the RMK careers site.
- Why is this happening?
- Is this something that can be removed?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
There is an option called "Job Title Append Text" in RMK backend (aka command center) which contains 3 options viz None, Job and JOB. If chosen,
1. None - Job title will not be appended with any word. It will remain as it is on the career site. For example, if job title is "Senior Engineer" then "Senior Engineer" will appear on the career site as well
2. Job - "Job" word will be appended at the end of job title. For example, if job title is "Senior Engineer" then "Senior Engineer Job" will apear on the career site.
3. JOB - "JOB" word will be appended at the end of job title. For example, if job title is "Senior Engineer" then "Senior Engineer JOB" will apear on the career site.
Note; If job title has a word "Job" itslef then no further "Job/JOB" will be appended. For example, if job title is "Senior Engineer Job" then "Senior Engineer Job" will appear on the career site not "Senior Engineer Job Job"
It is possible to remove the word “Job/JOB” from all the job titles advertised on Recruiting Marketing pages. However, please be aware of the following:
The word “Job/JOB” is appended by default to all jobs in Recruiting Marketing as part of the SEO (search engine optimization) strategy and for consistency purposes. By removing the word “Job/JOB”, this strategy and model for SEO is reduced.
Although we recommend to keep this as a best practice and usage optimization, the word "Job/JOB" can be removed from the job titles, so that it is no longer shown along with the original requisition title. In order to request that, you can reach out to the Cloud Support team by raising an incident on the Support Portal.
RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Job, Requisition, Job Title, Remove Job, JOB , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem