When a recruiter tries to add an external candidate, he/she is unable to find certain countries in the Country field below which is a picklist.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (All verions)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting and click on the ‘Candidates’ sub-tab.
- Click on ‘Add Candidate’.
- In the Country field certain country names are not found as shown below. Example: Islamic Republic of Iran, South Korea etc.
In the picklist file of your instance, some of the country names are configured with non-ISO country values. Hence those picklist items are missing from the country drop down in the ‘Add Candidate’ screen.
- Go to Admin Tools -> Picklist Management
- Download the CSV file containing the picklist data of your instance.
- In that picklist file make changes to the country names so that they match the ISO-country names.
- After updating the country names, import the updated csv file into your instance.
- These changes will resolve your issue with the Country picklist in ‘Add candidate’ section. You can now find all the country names which were missing earlier.
Missing country Country picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem