You are requesting a new Productive system from Test system through Service Control Center but in the value selection for Solution Profile, no Solution Profile is listed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Center work center
- Select Systems view
- Select Request Creation button by highlighting the Test System
The current value help is correctly showing as empty.
The question what exactly to do:
1. If you want to create a new test system with a given Solution Profile, you have to create a Change Project first. This can then be selected. The value help currently does not show anything to select from, because there is no appropriate Change Project. The status of Solution Profile must not be Live or Closed. Status has to be In Preparation, Started or Tested.
2. If you want to reuse this test system with a new Solution Profile then you need to use the action copy solution profile. However the value help also shows only the possible Solution Profiles. Hence you need to create a Change Project first.
3. If you want a full copy of the productive tenant including data and all profiles, you need to select option copy of source system instead of copy of source system (copy of solution profile).
KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To