This describes how to mass upload instructors on LMS.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Inside the Learning Administration there is a tool that allows to import data into LMS. To reach it, please navigate to System Admin > Tools > Import Data.
- After navigating to this tool, please choose the option ‘Download Template’ and on ‘Record Type’ choose ‘Instructor’. Click on Submit button to download the Template.
- On this template, you can add the instructors and then use the Import Data Tool to add them on the system. Please note that not all columns are required, only the ones that are specified as required.
- After populating the template with the instructor’s data, please navigate to the same page and select the fields as below:
- Action: Import Data.
- Record Type: Instructor.
- Import Option: Add.
- Import file: select the file with the instructors.
Note that you can use the same template to update instructors that are already on the system. To do so, you just should choose ‘Update’ on the Import Option.
Please review the below screenshot as a reference.
Import Data Tool, Add Instructor, Mass Upload Instructors, import data, instructor, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , LMS Instructors and My Classes , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , How To