You have created a report based on data source Employee Recorded Times (technical ID: HCMTLMB07).
You may notice that for some employees the key figure Recorded Time shows incomplete or missing values.
Reproducing the Issue
- Run a report based on data source Employee Recorded Times
- Display the characteristic Employee and the key figure Recorded Time
- Go to the Time Administration work center
- Go to the Time Recording, Time Sheet view
- Find an employee for whom time records are missing
- Press the Open Time Sheet button
- Go to the Review and Correct tab
- Select a date row with a time recording that is missing in the report
- Check if the field Hours is populated
If only the fields Start Time and End Time are filled this explains why the key figure Recorded Time does not show any values in the report.
Make sure to maintain values in the Hours field when completing your time recording.
Alternatively you can retrieve time recordings without the Hours in your report by displaying the characteristics Start Time and End Time in the report.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To