The Customer Return Invoice Request is having the Net Value as zero .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Request view and in the Find field enter value ABC (where ABC is Return ID) and click on the Go button.
You can see Customer Return Invoice Request ID:ABC is having the Net Value as zero.
If you release the Return with Credited Quantity as 0 , then Net Value in the Customer Return Invoice Request will be zero. You can see it under:
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Return view and in the Find field enter Return ID ABC and click on the Go button,
- Edit the Return ABC and click on the View All button and go to the Items tab.
- Here you can see although the Planned Quantity is N (where N is value greater than 0), but the Credited Quantity for item is 0 (It might be manually change by you) and later you released the return with action: Release ->With Credit Memo.
Note: You have to check the Credited Quantity prior to releasing the return, since it can not be edited afterwards.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To