After manually updating course prices at an Item Level (Related Section > More > Pricing) and in the Chargeback tab select a Non-'No Charge' option, users are not able to see the changed prices in the Learning Catalog
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- At Item Level go to Related Section > Mores > Chargeback Tab
- Select Non 'No Charge' option in the 'Update the Purchasing Option for the Item' section such as 'Charge to Buyer's Specified Account Code'
- Click 'Apply Changes'
- Go to Related Section > Mores > Pricing Tab, manually change the Price and Hit 'Apply Changes'
- Logon as a User
- Search for the Item in the Course Catalog
- Note the new price is not reflected
When making price changes at the Item Level (Related More > Pricing Tab), it must be published to the related catalogs
- Go to the Pricing Tab
- Options for Price Change Propagation
- Define the Items you want to change the prices
- Define New Price for Items or SOs
- Note: If you want to publish the changes to catalogs, you MUST check below checkbox
- Select the catalogs you want to publish the price changes to
- Finalize and Confirm
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS Price Change publish catalog catalogue Item Scheduled Offering SO update modify change new cost charge course , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem