The characteristic Project shows # (Not Assigned) for all records in the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration Work Center.
- Go to the Reports List View.
- Search for the Report Employee Times: Overtime Overview.
- Click on Go.
- Select Project from Not Currently Shown list and move it to the Rows.
- Check the values of Projects in the Report.
- The Actual Hours Worked /Overtime does not correspond to any Project.
In Employee Times: Overtime Overview Report, the key figure Actual Hours Worked is a valuated result of the Time recorded in the system and hence cannot be linked to any Project. Similarly, other Key Figures like Overtime also cannot correspond to one Project rather it corresponds to an Employee.
For example, an Employee whose Planned Time is 8 hours, has worked on 3 Projects for 4 hours each. Although he has done Overtime of 4 hours, it cannot be linked to any one Project.
The report is working as expected.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To