Delete a JAM Group when the Group Admin is inactive in the system
Deleting groups where the Group Admins are not active anymore
The current SAP Jam Company Admin needs to perform the following:
1. Go to Jam Admin option from top - right drop down.
2. Click on 'Content Administration' in the left nav.
3. Enable 'Content Administration'.
4. Now you enter the Jam group URL in the browser's address bar.
5. It will take you to the respective group and from the down-left option for 'Group Admin', you will find an option to delete the group.
SAP JAM group admin
Inactive group admin
, KBA , inactive group admin , delete jam group , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To