- How to add newly added Custom field to Personal Information portlet of users
- Employee Profile
1. As a SuccessFactors admin, navigate to Admin Tools->“Configure Employee Files“ under “Employee Files”
Select “Profile” from 'Design Employee Files Layout'.
2. Under “User Elements”, chose to Edit “Live Profile User Information”
3. Now here you can edit the Personal Information Portlet. Use 'Up' or 'Down' arrow keys to move fields up or down and 'delete' button to remove them. Add fields using “Add another field”. Custom fields added to User data file will also will be available for selection.
- 2091038 - Configure Employee Profile or Scorecard Layouts - Employee Profile
Personal Info, Portlet, SF, SuccessFactors, Profile, Employee , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-E2E , End-to-End Troubleshooting (Multiple Topics Involved) , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To