You created a report (Ad Hoc or ORD) based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain.
When you run the report with a specific user you notice that no data is returned although the user as regular access to the report domain.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Analytics > Reporting > Ad Hoc reports
- Create an Ad Hoc report based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain
- For this example, Requisitions is set to Detailed Requisition Filters
- Run/Preview the report with the user XYZ
- The report will not return any data
- When you check, for the User XYZ, Report and Recruiting Permissions via Admin Tools > Manage Role Permission you verify that the Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges is granted.
The system behaviour is as designed.
In this case, the reason you don’t see data for the user XYZ is because although the overall permission was granted to the User role, for the Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges, the option in the filter area for Department, Division, Location etc, was left to none.
This would be the same as no permission and consequently no data would be shown in any report based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain which uses Requisitions option that forces the user to refine Criteria and select their relationship to the data they want to return.
The respective requisition reporting privileges can be granted as following:
Admin Tools - Managing Recruiting - Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges
KBA , recruiting v2 secured , detailed requisition reporting privilege , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem