Intelligent Services feature - RESTART ACTIVITY.
- RCM-ONB integration.
- Release version 1508.
- RCM - ONB - EC required for this feature to work.
- This is one of the features available in Intelligent Services.
- If data is changed in RCM which is defined in the critical field list, then the manger or the new hire will be given a chance to review and accept the new data from RCM
- Critical field list needs to be defined in Onboarding under Setting - Data Dictionary - System - Restart-Fields-Onboarding.
- Any fields added here which is a part of RCM-ONB mapping, changes made to these fields in RCM will restart the current activity in Onboarding.
- Ex: If activity in Onboarding is in the begining of NES and critical field is updated, the activity moves back to PHV. If the activity is in the middle of NES, it get restarted to the begining of NES.
- Once the Onboarding activity is complete, changes to the critical fields in RCM will not affect Onboarding, conditions are set to have this in place.
- Changes made and activity restarts can be tracked from audit trail.
- Notifications are sent to both Hiring Manager and new hire informing the data is changed and activity is restarted.
PS: Please reach out to Successfactors team via service requests as this requires support Engineers intervention to enable the feature in Provisioning.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To