- MDF RBP settings for View History are not functioning
- Cannot see "Manage" link on the MDF portlet for seeing historical data for the MDF Object
- I have enabled View History permission on my MDF Object but I cannot see Manage link, why?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Metadata Framework
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Admin tools
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF RBP
With the B1505 release, the functionality to view the historical records of data for the MDF Objects are coupled with the Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework in the permission roles have not been enabled due to which the Manage link on the MDF Portlet UI cannot be seen.
- Once the View History permission on the required MDF Object in the Permission Roles are confirmed to have been enabled as shown below:
2. Scroll down to the Administrator Permission category and select Metadata Framework and enable Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework as seen below
Once the permissions have been granted, this will now enable access to the Manage link on the MDF Portlet UI.
- MDF - Metadata Framework
- RBP - Role Based Permission