- We need the system to validate the Managers and HR when importing the employees.
- When importing the basic import file, the "Validate Manger and HR field" option is missing in the Import Employee Data screen.
- Schedule job does not validate manager and HR field while performing import.
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM - Employee Central.
- SuccessFactors - Admin Tools.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the instance and navigate to Admin Tools>Import Employee Data.
- Select Basic Import.
- Above shown field/check box - Validate Manger and HR field is missing in Employee Central enabled instance.
For Employee Central enabled instances, the reported field is missing due to configuration issue from backend provisioning (back end configuration tool for support staff).
Validate Manager and HR field is controlled by 'Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import' from provisioning.
Customers are requested to log a support incident to enable "Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import" under Company Settings in provisioning.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem