This describe how to enable the APM 'User Requested Offering Notification' and the related admin workflow.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Please verify first if the admin account you are trying to enable this notification have the workflow 'Edit User Requested Scheduled Offering Notification Automatic Process'.
If does not have, please proceed as below:
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management
- Search for the admin's role ID and Edit it
- Click on Workflows tab and on ‘add one or more from list’
- Expand the ‘System Administrator’ group
- Check the ‘Edit User Requested Scheduled Offering Notification Automatic Process’ and click on Add
If your admin role have restrictions, maybe you will need another administrator to add this for you. Perhaps your admin role does not allow you to do these changes.
After this, please proceed as below to enable the Automatic Process Manager (APM) 'User Requested Offering Notification':
- Navigate to System Admin > Automatic Processes > User Requested Offering Notification;
- Click on Schedule this Process;
- Choose the best time interval to send this notification based on your company needs.
Note: The Notification Template for this is the ApmUserrequestedSONotification.
User Requested Offering Notification, Turning on user notification, LRN-7165, APM Notification, workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-AMP , Automatic Processes , How To