- Cannot see View Current and View History when enabling access to an MDF object in RBP
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF-RBP
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SuccessFactors instance and navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Permission Roles and select a role of your choice to enable access to a secured MDF Object. As seen in the screenshot below, the Work Schedule MDF object does not have View Current and View History option available for.
View Current and View History option for an MDF object in RBP, will only be available if the Object Definition has Effective dating set anything other than None and From Parent.
View Current and View History option on a MDF object allows us to view the historical records of data available for the object. To modify the Effective Dating for an MDF object follow the steps below
- Navigate to Admin Center and go to Configure Object Definition page
- Search for the MDF object to view/edit the Effective Dating option on the Object Definition as seen on the below screenshot.
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- RBP: Role Based Permissions