This article explains:
1. How to enable Integration Center, which was priorly called Simple Integration builder.
2. What permission should be given to the user to access Integration Center?
Successfactors BizX System
1. Logon to Successfactors System.
2. Go to Admin Center:
3. Click on Set User Permission -> Manage Permission Roles
4. Select the role of the user to whom the Integration Center access should be granted to:
5. Click on Permissions
6. Search for manage integration tools and then check the option Access to integration center and also check the options related to OData API:
7. Click on Done, Click on Save Changes
8. Now logout of the instance and once again log in back using the user for which the permission was granted for.
9. Goto Admin Center, in the tool search type “Integration Center” , you will be able to access the same
10. The initial load of the integration center will take some time as this loads the OData metadata as the UI is loading up
- Integration Center Is only supported from 1508 release onwards.
- To use Integration Center the user must have permissions enabled to access OData API as integration center uses OData API’s.
URL to Integration Templates:
Simple Integration Builder , KBA , integration center , simple integration builder , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To