Ad-hoc reports now support reporting for custom fields at Assignment level.
– Enhanced reporting capabilities
- Now you can see all the details of the custom fields defined at the Assignment level in the reports
- Enable Ad-hoc report in provisioning
- Grant RBP permissions to Create and Run
- Create a new report of type – “Variable Pay Assignment Detail”
To enable the feature open an incident with Suport Portal requesting it. Once support engineer enabled the new ad-hoc, you'll need to configure it as follow:
As an admin user go to the permission role > Permission button > Reports Permission > and at 'Create Ad-Hoc Report:' select the three last options 'Variable Pay Team Goals (ABR), Variable Pay Ind Goals (ABR) & Variable Pay Assignment Detail > hit Done button > hit Save Changes:
To run the Ad-hoc report for Assignment Level Details, proxy in as the permissioned user and go to Home > Analytics > Reporting > Create a New report > at 'Report Definition type' choose 'Variable Pay Assignment Detail' and hit 'Create' to configure the report as your wish:
Note: This Domain focuses on information at Assignment level, so the User Information (Employee Data) available is limited. For a higher detail on User Information mixed with Assignment Level Information a Cross-Domain Ad Hoc Report will be needed.
- report - ad-hoc report - Variable Pay , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To