- How to map MDF Live Profile Information Portlet to display MDF object data?
- How to create custom portlet UI for the MDF object?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Object UI
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Live Profile Information Portlet
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: EP MDF Portlet
Custom Portlet UI for displaying the data from the MDF Object can be created using the Manage Configuration UI tool in Meta Data Framework. For more details on configuring the UI for the MDF object is available in KBA mentioned in the Reference Section of this article.
To add the MDF Portlet to the EP section, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Admin Center --> Employee Files --> Configure Employee Files
2. If you wish to add a the MDF UI Portlet in the new layout in the Employee Profile section, click on Add New View OR if you wish to add the MDF UI Portlet in the existing editable layouts choose from the list available
3. Click on Insert Portlet and click on Create & Add button for the Live Profile MDF Information
4. Give a title to the portlet and select the MDF Screen ID of the required MDF Object and click on Save and then Save Dashboard. This is the ID that was given in the Manage Configuration UI page.
5. Once the above settings are completed, you can now grant access to the newly created MDF Portlet UI by enabling the checkbox for the newly created Employee Layout in Manage Permission Roles --> Permission --> Employee Views
NOTE: Live Profile MDF Portlet in Employee Profile Section can be created only for Objects that have externalCode set as User data type, otherwise you will not get the option to select the Screen ID in the screenshot above.
EP - Employee Profile MDF - Metadata Framework RBP - Role Based Permission , KBA , config ui, mdf portlet , mdf, ep, rbp , LOD-SF-FWK-MDF , MDF Framework , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , How To