To-Do List shows a new itemto review individual objective plans
- Successfactors Employee Central
- Successfactors Goal Management
- To support the need for greater automation of actions across the HCM suite, we have begun an initiative to trigger events in Goal Management as a result of events that occur in Employee Central.
- This initiative is known as “Smart Suite.” In this enhancement, when a new manager is created in the Employee Central, tool, the goal module will automate a “To Do” for the manager on their home page –informing them of a responsibility to review their new team’s goal plan.
- Events in EC that might trigger this include: Manager change (where employee(s) are moved to a new manager, individual contributor becomes manager, and first time manager.
- For this to work, the customer must have Employee central
The “To Do” is removed from the list once the manager has clicked on each direct report goal plan link from the To Do tile.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Product Enhancement