To-Do List shows a new item to review individual objective plans
- Successfactors Employee Central
- Successfactors Goal Management
- To support the need for greater automation of actions across the HCM suite, we have begun an initiative to trigger events in Goal Management as a result of events that occur in Employee Central.
- This initiative is known as “Smart Suite.” In this enhancement, when a new manager is created in the Employee Central, tool, the goal module will automate a “To Do” for the manager on their home page –informing them of a responsibility to review their new team’s goal plan.
- Events in EC that might trigger this include: Manager change (where employee(s) are moved to a new manager, individual contributor becomes manager, and first time manager.
- For this to work, the customer must have Employee central
- The “To Do” is removed from the list once the manager has clicked on each direct report goal plan link from the To Do tile.
- The Option is Configurable via the EC rules engine. Users may choose to opt-out of a “ToDo” message.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Product Enhancement
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions