- What is the Learning History Credit Behavior When the Value is 0 Days?
- In SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management, within the administrators interface > Program > Section > Item
- There is the option displayed entitled "Learning History Credit" which shows the requirements for LMS users if the Learning History Credit has a current value of zero (0)
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- If the "Learning History Credit" box has in its value the amount of "0" day(s) (if left blank and the changes are saved, box value becomes "0" by default), the system considers if the course was not completed today ("0"), the user must complete the course.
- If it is desired to take into account an existing completion for the course, regardless of the period, it is possible to set a high value to cover a previous past amount of time. Note that the max value is 36,500 days (100 years).
program, learning history credit, 0, function, setup, blank, configuration, sf, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , LMS Programs , How To