LMS Administrators would like to know which automatic process (APM) controls sending notifications when an item is changed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
An item or scheduled offering is modified and a notification is not automatically sent regarding the revision.
There is no automatic process to re-send revision notifications.
Once changes have been made to the scheduled offering, notifications can be triggered as follows:
From LMS Admin > Learning:
- Search the Scheduled Offering to be changed.
- Click on the Registration under Related.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the box for who is to receive notifications for the scheduled offering.
- Click on the Segments button on the bottom, left side.
- Click the Resend Notifications button and select Yes.
Scheduled Offering; resend registration; segment; SO; change date/time; edit scheduled offering notify; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem