In the LMS, administrators have the option to select their preferred time zone and locale in their user preferences.
The standard time zone formats loaded into the LMS by default cannot be modified, however, if desired, the LMS administrator can change the label to substitute what's displayed in the UI.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Time zones are loaded into the UI by default, and cannot be changed.
- On the LMS Admin tab, go to References > Geography > Labels (Add/Remove Criteria to include Label ID)
- Search Label ID data.timezone.
- In the list of available time zones, select the time zone to be changed.
- Click on the edit icon.
- When the dialog window opens, scroll to the locale that you would like to change the time zone label for (i.e. English).
- In the text box for that locale, enter the text to be displayed in the UI.
- Click Apply Changes to save.