When you are trying to change the status of Opportunity, all Status are not available in dropdown for custom status field in the Header screen of Opportunity.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center
- Go to the Opportunities view
- Show - All
- Open an Opportunity
- Select Edit
- Go to the Header screen
- Click on dropdown in the Custom Status field
- Status are not available
All Life Cycle Status has not been maintained for ABC Opportunity Document type in the Custom Status.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Project View
- Select the Implementation project
- Click on Open Activity List
- Select the Fine-Tune
- All Activities
- Search and Open Activity "Opportunities"
- Select the Custom Status
- Select ABC Document Type
- Maintain all Life Cycle status
- Save and Close
2202876 - In an Opportunity the following Error Message is triggered: "With Opportunity custom status enabled, you cannot perform this action".
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To