When an Agency User logs in to the Agency Portal, he can go to the Candidates tab and can check the list of candidates and can track their status.
However the candidate status in this screen is not same to the internal status and may cause confusion for the user if he compares at both places.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management (RCM)
1. We can configure the labels for candidate status in Admin Tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration where we have two options:
a. Internal Label: This is the status label which internal Recruiting Users will see.
b.Candidate Label: This is the status label which candidates will see in the Career Site.
2. However there is no candidate status label configuration for Agency Portal. The candidate status in Agency Portal is system defined and not configurable.
3. Although there is no direct mapping between the status in Agency Portal and Internal status but the status in Agency Portal depends on the action taken by the candidate and changes accordingly.
Below is the detail of the candidate statuses in Agency Portal:
1. When the candidate is forwarded to a requisition → “Forwarded to <Job Req Title/ID>”
2. When the candidate is moved to Invited to Apply status by Recruiting User and/or the Invite button is clicked → “Invited to Apply to <Job Req Title/ID>”
3. The candidate applies for the job and/or is moved to New Application status → “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
4. Candidate withdraws the application → “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
5. From this point onwards the status remains “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
Agency Portal Candidate Status Agency Status Applicant Status in Agency Applicant Status , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To