- This feature Allow non-EC customers to Setup complex eligibility rules with AND/OR IF/ELSE logic using MDF Rules Engine
- Prior to enabling this feature, only OR options and EQUALS operator are available while defining Eligibility Rules
Successfactors Variable Pay
To Enable This Feature, please raise an incident with customer success to enable the provisioning options. Once enabled, you will be able to access the admin options
1. Customer success will Enable the following provisioning settings:
- Role-based Permission (This will disable Administrative Domains)
- Enable Generic Objects
- Enable the Attachment Manager
- Use MDF Rule Engine for Bonus Plan Eligibility
2. Grant Permission for Metadata Framework via role based permissions
3. Add RuleType
Create RuleType Picklist, and add varpayEligibility in Picklist Values. Then Rule Engine can work for Varpay.
4. Enable MDF rule for eligibility on Settings page
After clicking Migrate button, the legacy rules of this program will be migrated to MDF Rule table and you can track migration status in Monitor Job page.
Please pay attention to rule name convention. For example, legacy rule name is “Corp1”, new rule name becomes Corp1_VRP_3312 (3312 is program ID).
5. Please reconfigure bonus plan setting for eligibility rule on Configure Bonus Plan page, or re-import bonus plan file after rule migration.
6. Eligibility page will show all the rules used in bonus plans
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To