In Analytics -> Adhoc reports Section -> Filters -> Referral -> Referral Type
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Once an agency forwards any candidate for first time two records in the Referral table are created
AGCandRef - To indicate that an agency owns this candidate till ownership exists.
AGCandFw - Pertains to particular job requisition for which the candidate is forwarded to.
2. Check the below screen shot which shows that two records in the Ad Hoc report get created.
3. For subsequent forwards by the same agency only rows with filter type AGCandFW will be created.
4. Notice the below screen shot which indicates that for the subsequent forward by the same agency only row with AGCandFW will be created.
5. In case the ownership expires or new agency forwards the same candidate - two records will be created, with both referral filters
Both Referral type AGCandFw and AGCandRef are for agency candiadte.
AGCandRef AGCandFw Referral Referral Type , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem