Occasionally SAP Support requests a HTTP trace for further analysis of performance problems. This document describes the necessary steps to create such a HTTP trace in Chrome using built-in developer tool .
- Logon to system in Chrome.
- Click on the Customize button and then More Tools -> Developer Tools.
- After launching developer Tool, click on Network tab.
- Click on Record Network log button .
- Status changes to red as shown below.
- Then execute the transaction or work center where there is performance issue.
- Stop recording trace immediately once screen transaction is executed.
- Click on 'Save' by right clicking on trace and select Save as HAR with content.
- Attach the file to the incident and send it back to SAP Support.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To