A Production Lot has a Production End Date of 01-06-2015 and you have already included this in Work in Progess Clearing. Now the status of the Production Lot is Finished. Now you have done a Adjustment Confirmation of the production task which actually belong to an older date 20-05-2015. Hence you want the production end date to reflect the same.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Inventory Valuation work center - navigate to the Production Lots view under Master Data
- Select Production Lot XXX
You will observe that Production End Date is 01-06-2015
The Production End Date is picked from the date which is entered in the Production Task and this date will be reflected in the Miscellaneous tab upon releasing the task.
- Go to Inventory Valuation work center
- Select Production Lot view under Master Data
- Show All Production Lots and find the Production Lot in question and click on it and View All
- Navigate to the tab Execution Monitor tab and click on Task ID YYY
- In the Production Task Overview screen, Click on View Instruction and click on Change Status and choose Restart
- In the new screen for Input Parameters for Restart, navigate to Executed on and enter the date 20-05-2015 which you want it has the production end date
- Again click on Change Status and choose Finish
Refresh the screens and now the production end date for the production lot is changed to the date that you entered during the above step
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To