- How many instance should be given as a part of Schedule A signed with SuccessFactors?
- Maximum instances per customer.
- Create new test instance apart from already existing test and production.
SuccessFactors Cloud HCM
Reproducing the Issue
SuccessFactors receives requests from customers regarding the number of instance they are eligible for. Also, customer often request for new instance creation (may be for testing) without observing the number of actual instances already created for the specific company.
1. SuccessFactors Products are categorized on various bundles. Based on Employee Central subscription, it can be differentiated as below -
Non-Employee Central Bundles:
- Align & Perform
- Perform & Reward
- Talent Management
- Talent Management & Analytics
Employee Central Bundle:
- Enterprise Subscription
2. SuccessFactors provides TWO free instances, one each for Test and Production to the customer subscribed with any one listed under Non-Employee Central Bundles.
3. The customers who are subscribed to Employee Central Bundle namely Enterprise Subscription are eligible for THREE instance on SuccessFactors i.e. one additional instance apart from Test and Production.
4. Customer may also purchase additional instances with a new purchase order.
Note: In case of any conflicts with the eligible instances, customer are requested to provide Schedule A (invoice given by SuccessFactors) in a support incident. SuccessFactors support shall validate the given Schedule A and provide valuable inputs accordingly.
- Free instances
- SuccessFactors instances
- Subscribed instances
- Create new instance.