You want to know what encoding, for example UTF8 or ANSI, is used for Report export to CSV via the Online Report Designer (ORD) tool?
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Reporting and Analytics
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the desired instance
- Analytics - Analytics
- Select Report Designer
- Open/Preview any report
- Select Export to CSV
- Save/Open the report with Notepad and you can see the 'Encoding' used when you try to save the file again
System behaviour as designed.
Downloading a report via the Online Report Designer (ORD) tool into CSV format will use the ANSI encoding.
You may convert the encoding as follow:
- Save your Excel CSV as “.CSV” file
- Open the .CSV again using NOTEPAD
- Save again with NOTEPAD using the “desired” encoding
UTF8, ANSI, encoding , KBA , report export , utf8 or ansi , ansi encoding , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem