When I search for a user there is a field in the criteria called "Native Deeplink User" what does this indicate?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- The 'Native Deeplink User' field on the user tab is for informational purposes
- This field informs the LMS admin on how the user access the system:
- If the value is set to yes or true it means the user accesses the LMS through a native logon only.
- If the value is set to no or false it means the user accesses the LMS through a connector i.e. BizX, EC...
- If the value is set to both then the user connects in both of the above methods to the LMS.
For more information, please review the SAP SuccessFactors User Assistance Documentation:
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning native deeplink directlink deep direct link user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To